Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Meeting of the Minds

Why can't people just meet in the middle sometimes. Diamond Reo is country group that record a song called Meeting in the Middle.

Well the real story is that I almost had a meeting in the middle with a good size Bighorn ewe (female bighorn sheep) this weekend at where I was shooting. We had only about 12-15 ft between us, but the nice thing was that it did not bother her and I am glad of that fact. I am really careful around wildlife as I respect them and want them to remain wild. Spent a good amount of time shooting her and I think her mom or her daughter.


Nikon D2x Sigma 150-500mm SanDisk Extreme III


1 comment:

Jen said...

I truly am getting jealous of all the animals you are seeing. Do you just sit and wait on them to come out, like hunting? I've yet to have any wildlife get close enough to me to get a good shot!